Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Angel Therapy


Erik Berglund is an internationally renowned Artist and Healer and for me he is a living Angel. If you do not believe me visit his website and check out yourself. http://www.erikberglund.com/

I happen to speak to him during one of the phone sessions and his voice is amazing. He can actually very accurately help you the root cause of your issue and suggest affirmations and number chanting for Angel Healing.

I followed his advice and was doing Angel Healing for myself. I thought I should do for my mom too as she was not keeping well. On Full Moon Night , lit some candles, I kept her picture in front of me, drew some Reiki symbols and healing numbers on her pictures, played some soothing Angel voice music I found on web, burnt some aromatic candles and starting praying to Archangels to heal her.
Intuitively I felt I should use my Angel Cards for healing and I took my cards, shuffled them and pick out the number of cards I felt I should. I believed the cards which I get are the kind of messages for my mother. I started praying to all the Archangels of the cards in my hand to give her respective healing. For example I got an Archangel Ariel card of Strength and prayed the Angels to give her strength.

Similarly I started doing for my brother, sisters and friends. Just thinking about them would take a number of cards. Whichever Angel Card comes, I ask those Archangels to heal them.

Want to get a personal Angel Card Reading. Please email me and confirm amount at shubhrajain86@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment